Classes around UVa and Charlottesville:
Anyone with a UVa ID may purchase a pass to my classes at UVa's AFC and North Grounds Rec Center. Community members can purchase a guest pass to either facility for the day, and then can buy an individual class pass to attend yoga. Further info on class passes can be found on the UVa Recsports page. UVa students should also check out my 1-credit yoga classes KINE 1410-2 (MWF 9-9:50am) and KINE 1410-4 (TR 8-9:15am).
If you don't have a UVa ID--or even if you do!--come to my classes on Sunday at Charlottesville's newest fitness studio, Formula Complete Fitness.
Also check out my donation based Run-Yo class that meets Thursdays in Azalea Park! Details below!
- 5:30-6:15pm Cycle 45 (at the AFC) -- begins again on June 4
- 6:45-7:45pm Yoga Flexible Strength (at the AFC) -- begins again on June 4
- 5:45-6:45pm Cy-Yo (30min. cycle followed by 30 min. yoga, at North Grounds Rec. Center) -- begins again on May 29
- 10:45-11:45am Yin Yoga at Farmington Country Club
- 5-6pm Run-Yo, $5 suggested donation, meets at Azalea Park, a fun mix of yoga, running drills, and shorter run segments, bring a yoga mat or beach towel, May 17--June 28 (no class June 14)
- 4:30-5:30pm Yoga Flow (at the AFC) -- begins again in Fall 2018
- 3-3:45pm Runners Love Yoga (at Formula Complete Fitness)
UVa students should also keep an eye out for Ann's 1-credit yoga classes offered through the LPA (Lifetime Physical Activity) program each semester. Currently she teaches MWF 9-9:50am, and TR 8-9:15am.
Private Classes & Workshops for individuals, small groups and teams are also available:
Contact Ann here or send her a message through the RLY Facebook page.
Ann has taught yoga workshops at studios and to teams throughout Virginia, and in her hometown of Pittsburgh, PA, as well as other cities throughout the U.S.