Classes around UVa and Charlottesville:
Anyone with a UVa ID may purchase a pass to my classes at UVa's AFC and North Grounds Rec Center. Community members can purchase a guest pass to either facility for the day, and then can buy an individual class pass to attend yoga. Further info on class passes can be found on the UVa Recsports page.
Anyone (no university affiliation or UVa gym membership needed) can purchase a pass just for the 6-week sessions of either Cy-Yo or Run-Yo.
UVa students should also check out my 1-credit yoga classes KINE 1410-2 (MWF 9-9:50am) and KINE 1410-4 (TR 8-9:15am).
- 5:30-6:15pm Cycle 45 (at the AFC) -- begins again on August 27
- 6:45-8pm Yoga Flexible Strength (at the AFC) -- begins again on August 27
- 5-6pm Cy-Yo (30min. cycle followed by 30 min. yoga, at North Grounds Rec. Center), offered in two 6-week sessions, open to UVa and non-UVa participants.
- 10:45-11:45am Yin Yoga at Farmington Country Club
- 5-6pm Run-Yo (a complete body workout combining yoga, running drills, and shorter run segments), offered as one 6-week session, open to UVa and non-UVa participants
- Oct. 11-Nov. 15 (6 weeks), register here.
- 4:30-5:30pm Yoga Flow (at the AFC) -- begins again Aug. 31
- 3-3:45pm Runners Love Yoga (at Formula Complete Fitness), usually the first Sunday of every month
UVa students should also keep an eye out for Ann's 1-credit yoga classes offered through the LPA (Lifetime Physical Activity) program each semester. Currently she teaches MWF 9-9:50am at Mem Gym, and TR 8-9:15am at the AFC.
Private Classes & Workshops for individuals, small groups and teams are also available:
Contact Ann here or send her a message through the RLY Facebook page.
Ann has taught yoga workshops at studios and to teams throughout Virginia, and in her hometown of Pittsburgh, PA, as well as other cities throughout the U.S.